Our Curriculum Vision
- To develop a broad and balanced curriculum (including the Arts and Technology) that can be accessed by all students regardless of their starting points.
- To capitalise on our situation to build a strong sense of community in students and develop appreciation of outdoor pursuits.
- To build well-rounded and tolerant students who understand how to look after themselves and others, and understand the diversity of society.
- To increase the number of students achieving the EBACC measure.
- Build cultural capital for all students.
We have 5 Faculties and one Department:
- English Faculty (includes Drama).
- Maths Faculty (includes Music).
- Science Faculty (includes Computing).
- Design Faculty (Art, Design and Technology, Engineering, Catering, Textiles).
- Global Faculty (MFL, History, Geography, Ethics and Philosophy, General Studies).
- PE Department.