WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE AN ISSUE?
You could contact your form tutor, who is emailing you once a week to find out how you are doing. You could email your senior house tutor, who will also check in with you once a week by email. You could also email email@example.com
There is also a free counselling service available https://www.kooth.com who can give you access to someone to talk to.
If you need support at any point please contact one of the people above and they will talk to someone in school to support you. You don’t need to feel alone.
If you don’t understand a piece of work, email your teacher directly. Please be patient when waiting for a response.
HOW DO I LOOK AFTER MY WELLBEING?
We have a whole page full of various organisations, apps and websites that provide support on a range of issues. This includes support for anxiety about Coronavirus. You can view this page here.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I AM WORRIED ABOUT MY HEALTH?
- Look on the NHS direct website – there is lots of helpful advice about coronavirus as well as other medical conditions.
- Go online at www.111.nhs.uk and complete an online screening form.
- Call your GP – your normal family Doctor.
- Call 999 if it is an emergency.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I AM WORRIED ABOUT MY SAFETY?
- You can speak to Mrs Petts and Mr Robinson. Their numbers are: 07912 259 118 or 07912 259 120. You can also email them if your worry is less urgent by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF AM WORRIED ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE?
- Encourage them to ring Mrs Petts or Mr Robinson.
- Email Mrs Petts or Mr Robinson about your concern. You could also email your tutor or senior house tutor.
- If you have worries about your or someone else's safety outside of normal school time or outside of normal school term, speak to a trusted adult. If this is not possible you can call Childline 0800 1111.
- If you or someone you are with is in immediate danger call 999.
WHAT IF MY FAMILY IS IN FINANCIAL DIFFICULTY?
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
If you are eligible for free school meals, please read the information on our Free School Meals page here.
FREE SANITARY PRODUCTS
We have lots of free tampons and pads in school. Please contact Mrs Scorer at email@example.com
Look after yourself, be kind to your friends and family, and work hard. Even if we are not in school, we are still all part of Hope Valley College. All the people who look after your education and welfare are still here and working hard for you – so keep in touch and check your emails.