KEY STAGE 4 EXAM RESULTS 2019
2019 was a great year for Hope Valley College, with the GCSE results being the fifth highest amongst secondary school in Derbyshire.
You can view the school's overall performance on the Department for Education website here.
- Progress 8: +0.28
- Attainment 8: 54
- Pupils achieving a strong pass in English and Maths (Grade 5 and above): 59%
- Pupils entered for the English Baccalaureate (EBacc): 28%
- Pupils achieving a standard pass in the English Baccalaureate (Ebacc) combination of subjects: 26%
- Pupils achieving a strong pass in the English Baccalaureate (Ebacc) combination of subjects: 20%
- Pupils staying in post-16 education or entering employment: 97%
(This data is for pupils who completed Key Stage 4 in 2017, which is the most recent data available).
This places us as the fifth highest achieving secondary school in Derbyshire.
To view performance data about our school and compare it to other schools in Derbyshire, please go to the government's Compare School Performance website.